For your bonus Wordless Wednesday pleasure, I present two ballet-related pictures to inspire you to enter to win the DVD Prima Princessa Presents: Swan Lake, which is open to anyone with a Region 1 player (formatted for U.S. & Canada) and ends next week, November 10.
Could anything be cuter than wee ballet shoes? Squeeee!
But he's much too busy blogging to go to pre-ballet class. Good thing we have our DVD!
at my super-cool collection of Wordless Wednesday linkies,
and let me know if you have one to add.
You can also link up a thumbnail from your post below!
sign up for hobo mama news
meet hobo mama
I'm Lauren Wayne, writer and natural parent. I embrace attached parenting with an emphasis toward green living.
Riding the rails with my husband, Crackerdog Sam, and our hobo kids, Mikko Lint Picker (born June 2007), Alrik Irontrousers (born May 2011), and Karsten (born October 2014). Trying every day to parent intentionally and with grace.
- attachment parenting (173)
- babywearing (113)
- birth (147)
- body image (60)
- breastfeeding (373)
- carnival of natural parenting (137)
- cleaning and organizing (55)
- cloth diapering (61)
- cosleeping (103)
- elimination communication (56)
- family business (68)
- feeding (143)
- gentle discipline (100)
- green living (89)
- health (100)
- language (65)
- parenting (240)
- personal care (38)
- play (94)
- pregnancy (126)
- recipes (23)
- unschooling (155)
- wordless wednesday (286)
- writing (161)
- ► 2015 (50)
- ► 2014 (112)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (216)
- ► 2011 (229)
- 37 fun things to take along when traveling with ki...
- Invasive new TSA screenings for children and pregn...
- The thankful and the not so thankful
- Wordless Wednesday: Early snowfall
- Calling for submissions for the December Carnival ...
- Sunday Surf: Post-vacation edition
- Why "good kid" bothers me
- Wordless Wednesday: First belly picture
- Natural parenting & air travel with young children...
- Sunday Surf: It's hard to surf when you're visitin...
- How we learn to breastfeed
- Nasal congestion affecting breastfeeding: What to ...
- Wordless Wednesday: Two jack-o'-lanterns in one
- November Carnival of Natural Parenting: Nurturing ...
- Wander over to Natural Parents Network!
- Sunday Surf: Lots of breastfeeding, some body acce...
- Natural cures for morning sickness
- Wordless Wednesday: A happy Halloween (+ bonus bal...
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2009 (171)
- ► 2008 (83)