Great news! My ebook, The Natural Parent's Guide to Babywearing, is included in the current $10 Motherhood Bundle up at Buck Books.
True to its name, each book is just a buck — so you get 10 incredible ebooks on natural mothering for just $10. My book is normally just about that much on its own, and buying all 10 separately would cost $68, so this is a great opportunity to add to your parenting library for pennies.
The sale is on for just 72 hours, so be sure to check it out now through my link: Motherhood Bundle sale.
The Natural Parent's Guide to Babywearing is like an online babywearing class, giving an introductory overview of babywearing, along with troubleshooting ideas for special circumstances. We talk about the benefits of babywearing, types of common carriers, how to babywear safely, pictorial how-tos for how to tie and wrap the most popular carriers, tutorials for making your own carrier, and a list of helpful resources for information and support on your babywearing journey.
I recommend highly the other books in the bundle as well:
- Maiden to Mother, by Stephanie Cornais
- Living a Rich Life as a Stay-at-Home Mom, by Anita Fowler and Karen Jensen
- Easy Health For Busy Moms, by Kelly Crawford
- Taming the Laundry Monster, by Angi Schneider
- Morning Sickness Remedies, by Lindsey Morrow
- The Happy Housewife’s Guide to Dealing with Picky Eaters, by Toni Anderson
- The Natural Parent's Guide to Babywearing, by Lauren Wayne
- Real Food Survival Guide for Busy Moms, by Lindsey Gremont
- Moods of Motherhood, by Lucy Pearce
- Mommy Overwhelm, by Laura Schuerwegen
Looks like a good bunch, huh?
Go read more about each one & be sure to get my ebook along with the 9 others at this super discounted price!
Purchases through my links help support this site.
See my full disclosure policy here.