It's World Breastfeeding Week 2010!
I hope you enjoyed the Breastfeeding Cafe Carnival posts over the past two weeks. Here's a final list of my contributions:
- Breastfeeding by the waterfall
- Why breastfeeding is important
- Nighttime parenting and the right attitude
- Breastfeeding and babywearing
If you haven't had the chance yet to comment on some of the other linked posts at the bottom, any of the other participants would love to hear from you! If you want to read all the links from all the posts (and why wouldn't you!), The Adventures of Lactating Girl has them all on her site, and you can access them in list form here.
To continue to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week, I'm going to be featuring some breastfeeding products I think you would enjoy over at Hobo Mama Reviews, my review and giveaway site. I will bring you a helpful assortment of breastfeeding products in the following categories, one a day:
- Nursing pillows
- Nursing bras and clothing
- Breast pumps and accessories
- Nursing furniture — gliders and footstools
- Other nursing accessories, such as pads, creams, other soothers, covers, and jewelry
- Babywearing slings and wraps that make for easy nursing on the go
Categories and order might change as I write the posts! I'll try to come back and update the links as they go live.
You don't need anything to breastfeed except for a baby and a breast, but I hope having guidance toward a selection of quality products will help you out with any particular desires or challenges.
Just a reminder that the Carnival of Natural Parenting is taking a break for August so Dionna and I can have a little summer vacation. We'll miss you and hope to see you back to read or contribute in September!
Visit my Carnival of Natural Parenting page for links to all the carnivals so far if you need to catch up.
Today I have a poor sicky baby, so we will be nursing a lot. Boo for the sickies. Hooray for antibodies!