We're on a road trip right now, visiting bucketloads of extended family in California. I'm really tempted to find someplace with a roller coaster soon… And tomorrow we should finally get to visit San Francisco, or as Mikko calls it, Scan Ferskisko.
For now, I can offer links to read:
- Please write for the July Carnival of Natural Parenting — due July 3 — The topic is Family Creations, and we're looking forward to what projects and tutorials you post!
From Natural Parents Network:
- Wordless Wednesday: Sunny Days
- Do We Really Want to Control Our Children?
- Why Baby-led Solids Worked For Us
- Brightly Colored Bathing Suits Help Keep Kids Safe
- How We Eat Footloose and Fancy Frugal
Giveaways:Natural parenting giveaways linky! Add your own, and enter some good ones. Currently up for grabs: Natural soap, natural mosquito repellent, Boba, Thirsties cloth diaper, homeopathic kit, and more!
Surf with us:We love following along with fellow Sunday Surfers. If you have your own post of reading links to share, please link up your post on Hobo Mama or on Authentic Parenting. The linky will go live every Sunday, and you can link up any day that week. If Sunday doesn't work for you but you do a links list another day, feel free to play along. You only need to add your post to one of the sites, and the linky will automatically show up on both sites.
You can get the Sunday Surf button by Jenna Designs and some code to add to your post from my Sunday Surf page.
Check out previous editions for good reading, and you can find more shared items during the week at my Tumblr blog, Hobo Mama's Shared Items.