I'm grateful to be taking part in Momma Jorje's Gratitude Challenge — we're listing 100 things we're grateful for today.
I think it is important to appreciate what you have and not just on Thanksgiving. It's important to remember to be grateful when your life feels abundant, but perhaps even more-so when times are hard. That said, I have some tough things going on right now and am having a hard time over here so… I want to challenge myself to remember all the things in my life for which to be grateful. I enjoyed the challenge at Let's Take the Metro a couple of years ago, so I'm going to challenge you in a similar fashion. Are you ready?
You can still participate and link up below!
- Even though our family is puke-tastically sick, we're having a nice quiet Thanksgiving at home.
- We're semi-fasting for the above reason, but we have good food on hand to break our fast when we can!
- Blackadder! Our choice of Thanksgiving Day sickbed amusement.
- String cheese, or as Mikko calls it, octopus cheese. Because I tear the bottom apart for him like a squid-ly thing before handing it over.
- Being able to homeschool our kids
- Two fluffy sweet kitties who love raw meat, lap cuddles, and stepping on sleeping babies
- The diaper service since Alrik's not up to potty independence quite yet
- Long hair and a 6-year-old who alternately plays with and complains about it